Most probably, your PC comes with a modem inside. And most
probably, it is a
voice modem. Advanced Call Center
will use your modem's "voice" features to convert your PC into a
powerful, feature-rich call attendant.
The software is a full-featured yet easy-to-use PC
answering machine that makes use of your voice modem's extended
features. All necessary
functions are supported: Caller ID alert lets you see and hear who's
calling via screen pop-ups, distinctive rings, call recording, and caller's name
announcement with speech synthesis.
"Black" and "white" list functions screen calls based on caller ID
database, origin of the call, and other parameters.
This software allows you to personalize greetings to
the callers, organize information in phone books and record
Advanced features include pager notification, sending call
details and voice messages by e-mail, also starting an external fax
program when an incoming fax call is recognized.
Tightly integrating voice modem with the sound card, Advanced
Call Center offers a feature that leading competitors do not - real
time voice transfer from telephone line to PC sound system, so you
don't need an extra speaker attached to the modem! Runs as a tray
application when idle, uses minimum system resources, and
automatically frees the modem for an Internet connection. Lastly,
Advanced Call Center looks just as great as it works!
Caller ID Incoming Call Alert
Advanced Call Center utilizes your modem and Caller ID detection
(also known as Calling Number Delivery) to identify incoming
telephone callers and alert you on incoming calls. Caller ID is a service that lets you screen your
calls, so you only answer the call when you want to. Advanced Call
Center supports voice modem Caller ID systems used in the US and
Canada, the United Kingdom (British Telecom), Australia and New
Zealand. Click here for a list of
supported voice modems.
answering machine is recording the
The program maintains a telephone Caller ID database including
custom sound alerts for a caller, as well as other caller's details.
It provides a per-caller customizable ring alert sound and a pop-up
window to notify you about an incoming call.
Call can be accepted or rejected by you or by the program itself.
You won't even hear rings from blacklisted callers, once they are
identified. The program is able to block unwanted calls, including
blocked (private) numbers, out of area calls and those calls that
were not identified.
Advanced Call Center works with Number Only Caller ID service as
well as with Name and Number service. It is able to match the phone
number against names that you store in a phone book. This allows
users with Number Only Caller ID to see the name of the caller or
substitute Caller ID name with more readable one.
Once you have entered the details in the Advanced Call Center
Address Book, every time you receive a call, their name and
telephone number will appear. You will hear a distinctive ring
pattern once you assign that caller a unique ring sound or melody.
You can even block an unwanted caller by automatically redirecting
calls from that telephone number to the answering machine.
Smart Computer Answering Machine Software
Incoming calls may be recorded and saved to a WAV file, which can
be played back by the program or the standard Windows Media Player /
Sound Recorder. You can monitor the current conversation through the
When the telephone rings, Caller ID information is received as a
series of special codes after the first or second ring. The program
attempts to match the caller's identity with it's internal database.
Depending on the caller's status (White listed, Normal or Black
listed), and group options set, the call can be routed to the
answering machine, answered normally with the handset, or even
dropped immediately. Individual entries in the database can be
assigned personalized greetings.
In telephone answering machine software mode, callers hear a
greeting message and a beep after which they may record a voice
message. The allowable recording time can be adjusted from a few
seconds to several hours. When a caller disconnects, the program
stops recording and hangs up. Greeting messages can be customized
depending on per-caller basis.
The program can record all or part of the conversation to a sound
file, and play it back to the recipient or through the local sound
card at any time.
There are several actions that can be assigned for every type of
calls: hang up/do not answer, block the call (your telephone stops
ringing), answer immediately or after specified number of rings,
record message or start answering machine sequence; set caller on
hold and play music. It is possible to set up the program to record
all incoming calls and every call originated from within ACC.
Remote Access to Messages
It is possible to control the software remotely, as with a real
answering machine. Remotely available actions include message
retrieval, leaving a message, changing the default greeting, and
Recorded answering machine messages can be heard remotely from
any touch-tone telephone via Remote Retrieval function
Call Forwarding software features
Advanced Call Center is able to notify the user about an incoming
call via numeric or alpha-numeric pager and/or via e-mail. E-mail
announce can include full voice message left by remote party to the
answering machine as a wave file. It is possible to forward
different callers to different e-mail addresses, or selectively
block paging or mailing of a caller.
Talking Voice Alert
The program can announce call details in voice. When someone
calls in, their name and/or telephone number will be announced by
computer's voice. This is useful if you are in another room and wish
to know who is calling. You can then choose to answer or not.
- Caller ID, answering machine, phone dialer and phone book
- Background operation in system tray
Identifying who's calling
- Caller ID informs you of who's calling before you answer
- Three types of incoming calls: white listed, normal and
- International phone numbers and dates supported
- Custom formatting of telephone numbers and Caller ID names
- Audible warning when incoming call is detected
- Custom individual Greetings and Incoming Ring sounds for each
- Complete history of all calls received or made
- American, British Telecom, DTMF Caller ID and Russian ANI
- Text to Speech voice announcements let you know who's calling
when you're away from the computer
- Notification of a new call via e-mail or pager
- Numeric and alphanumeric pager support
- E-mail call forwarding, including the voice message forwarding
- Multiple variants of visual notification, including two types
of pop-up dialogs, a tool tip window, and mail window activation
Answering Machine and Telephony
- Full-featured computer answering machine for your PC
- Standard wave files input/output
- Custom answering machine greeting messages for each specific
- Call screening capability: the program can use a sound card to
allow you screening incoming calls as they occur
- Playing back modem-recorded messages through your modem or
- Programmable answering machine functions
- 'Hold line' feature with custom message or music played to the
- Optional full automatic recording of each phone call (incoming
- Full remote access to recorded messages from any touch-tone
Managing Your Contacts
- A powerful built-in Phone Book including telephone number
- Unlimited number of contacts
- Database Import/Export capability
- Three types of incoming calls: white listed, normal and
- Ability to place calls using the modem dial-out features
- Tone and pulse dialing
- Auditioning the outgoing calls made using the program
Download Free Evaluation Software
| Order Now