|Call Corder: recording phone
Your modem can record conversations!
...and store them on your computer!
- Call Corder records calls directly to your computer with
a single push of button
- Optional legal disclaimer before call recording to comply with local phone recording laws
- Comprehensive "Legal guide on recording telephone conversations" covering most jurisdictions' laws on phone recording
- All calls are recorded to standard Windows WAV files
- Call memo to allow fast and easy navigation
- Caller ID and
call alert features: no need to type caller's number
- More products that can
record a call
Requires voice modem
|Download | Purchase
| System Requirements | FAQ
Call Corder records telephone conversations directly to your
hard disk with a single push of button, optionally playing
a legal disclaimer before call recording (ideal for use in business
environment). It stores calls as standard Windows sound files (compressed or uncompressed WAV format),
adding a memo to allow fast and easy call navigation. The
software is Caller ID compatible so there is no need to type
caller's number and name.
Call Corder has an
option to record all incoming calls automatically. The program
is compatible with Windows 98, ME, and Windows NT and 2000/XP.
Call Corder can work in cooperation with your regular
machine: it will start recording the message right after the
answering machine finishes playing its greeting message.
- A legal disclaimer can be played automatically before
every call is recorded to insure that the recording is legal.
- A comprehensive
Practical Guide on Legal Aspects of Recording
Telephone Conversations is included as part of the documentation.
Covers recording laws of the Australia, Canada, the United
Kingdom, and state-by-state guide for the US.
- Hundreds of hours of telephone conversations can be stored
on your hard drive.
- Optional automatic call recording allows to start recording
incoming calls automatically. On certain types of
automatic recording when a receiver is picked up.
- High quality of recording by optional automatic gain control
allows for automatic volume adjustment for a superior sound
quality for virtually all types of telephone installations.
- Every call is annotated for convenient future access.
- Caller ID information automatically labels incoming calls:
there is no need to manually annotate every call (requires
Caller ID service from telephone company).
- Any recorded conversation, including your comments, can
be forwarded via e-mail.
- Clearly visible multiple line text annotations for all