The no nonsense, no compromise solution to stopping unsolicited email from cluttering your inbox. For Microsoft® Windows 98/Me/NT/2000 and XP.
AntiSpam Personal uses what is called a White-list with Challenge and Response validation to stop emails from forged or invalid email addresses from reaching your inbox. It works with all email programs that access standard POP3 email servers: Outlook, Outlook Express, Eudora, etc.
* No messing with filters or alternate email addresses
* Stops SPAM, and only SPAM at the server
* Prevents hackers from spying on your email when transferred to and from your email server
* Runs automatically in the background
* Simple setup
How does it work?
AntiSpam keeps a list of all email addresses you correspond with. Any email from a source not in that list of familiar email addresses is sent a verification email to verify the email is from a legitimate email user. Since 90% of spam is sent from bogus or unmonitored email addresses these emails will never be verified and will be automatically deleted from your email server by AntiSpam.
* Automatically searches your existing address book to figure out who you have corresponded with so that they never see a challenge message when emailing you in the future*.
* Listserver/Automated email aware. When correctly tagged by the sender, listserver and bulk emails are not challenged but rather flagged and eventually deleted if not wanted.
* One button installation for Outlook and Outlook Express users.
* Tracking of statistics and access to consolidated statistics from all AntiSpam users.
* All processing is done on your local computer. Information about emails and addresses never leave your computer.
* Automatically uses the latest industry standard encryption when exchanging information with your email server, regardless of whether your email client came with it or not.
Download Free Trial