Advanced MP3 Manager is an MP3 audio file manager and playlist organizer.
If you have over 100 MP3 (MPEG-3) audio files, then Advanced MP3 Manager can help by
automatically scanning your hard drive and organizing the files by artist, album and genre.
The programs main features:
Manage your MP3 files on a drive:
- find all MP3 files on a drive or at a given path;
- find MP3 files matching your ID3Tag criteria, both ID3v1Tag and ID3v2Tag are supported;
- AutoScan predefined folder for any new files;
- fast and easy organizing files on a drive, according to specified options;
- mass-renaming files, using predefined formats.
Create and manage your own MP3 collection:
- organize files in collection automatically by artist, album, or by genre;
- very rich and user-friendly drag and drop interface, notably to construct a playlist;
- drag and drop files or folders from Windows Explorer;
- remove dead links in your collection;
- move files or folders, sort files in folders of your collection by title or filename. Undo and Redo last action.
Edit MP3 Tags:
- edit ID3v1Tag and ID3v2Tag both: Title, Artist, Album, Year, Genre, Comment.
Play or Enqueue your MP3 collection using your favorite player:
- send your selection into the playlist via Enqueue or Play to your favorite MP3 player;
- autodetecting installed MP3 player;
- playlist file managment (M3U, PLS). Add, remove, sort files into the playlist.
Support most popular operating systems:
- runs under Win9x/Me/NT/2000/XP.
Download Free Trial