FairStars Recorder is a real-time audio recorder, offering professional recording features with full support for WMA, MP3, OGG, APE and WAV formats. It allows you to record sound directly from your sound card, including from a microphone or a line-in jack at high quality. It can be used to grab any sound, including music, dialogs from movies, game sounds, streaming audio or anything else. The captured sound can be saved directly to WMA, MP3, OGG, APE or WAV format, without the need for temporary files. In addition, the program includes a ID3 tag editor. Additional features include silent skip (Silence Detector), file size limits and more.
(1) Record audio from sound card directly to WMA, MP3, OGG, APE or WAV format with high quality.
(2) Support writing of ID3 tag when recording and showing when playback.
(3) Skip silent passages, stop recording or record to a new file automatically after a set time silence (Silent Detector).
(4) Stop recording or record to a new file automatically when reaching a set file length, size or time (File Limitation).
(5) Add files to File List automatially (File Append).
(6) Remove environmental noise automatically with the option Filters Setting.
(7) Support ID3 tag view, import, edit, or transfer to the file in File List with TAG Editor and Tag Option.
(8) Easy-to-use user-friendly interface, and HotKeys work in any application.
(9) Wave monitor when recording.
.Note: When you record from a microphone or a line-in jack, mark the option "Autosetting" in "Advance" page may remove the environmental noise automatically.
Download Free Trial