* User works entirely within Word (English or non-English versions). You never have to touch a context string, or an HPJ or RTF file (unless you want to).
* Can generate topics from Word Heading Styles, or user can identify them by pointing.
* Generates a table of contents automatically, for display in the main window, a secondary window or a PopUp with jumps from it already in place.
* User adds additional jumps and PopUps by highlighting the text or graphic to jump from and pointing to the topic to jump to. Mid- topic jumps are supported.
* Generates search keywords automatically (user can edit) in lower, upper, or mixed case.
* Can generate browse sequences automatically.
* Generates and tracks context strings automatically (user can edit).
* Can set sizes of main and secondary windows independently, both on initial display and on topic change. Can determine windows for initial display - main, secondary or both.
* Set background colours for scrolling and non-scrolling text.
* Set hotspot colour for cultures where green is not suitable.
* Add sound effects by playing WAV files.
* Launch other processes from within Help File by clicking text or icons.
* Automatic multi-file project builds.
* Generation and mapping of topic numbers for HELPCONTEXTID and other context-sensitive needs.
* Incorporation of additional WinHelp macros by dialog box selection.
* Expert users can supply a file of [sections] to be merged into HPJ file on each build.
* Customised button bars for main window, secondary windows, PopUps or embedded in text. Button-top text in any language. Buttons call or PopUp any topic, WinHelp macro or launch another process.
* Automatic generation of a "Glossary" topic if desired with an alphabet button box at the top.
* Generation of additional menus and menu items on the Winhelp menu bar. Even omission of the whole menu bar.
* Customisable "copyright" line for WinHelp about box.
* Generation of CNT file.
Download Free Trial