Dictation Buddy is a Windows based program that records your voice from a microphone or telephone connection and saves the recording as a compressed sound file that you can play, edit, send, or publish.
Dictation Buddy can be used to transcribe a recording or to record phone conversations from a single phone or in call-center environments
The main features of Dictation Buddy include:
- Automatic sound activation features mean that recording starts when audio sounds are detected
- Automatic "save" facilities mean that sound files are automatically saved when a conversation ends. The files are saved in a user specified directory with a file naming format determined by the user.
- Imbedded text and bookmark facility.
- Recording and playback of compressed sound files using fast and efficient Windows codecs.
- Ability to edit your recording
- OLE support that allows you to imbed your recording in other files such as Microsoft Word documents.
- Direct sending of your recording via email.
- Easy to use audio wizard to help you select the best recording parameters.
The program is an ideal choice for:
- Recording phone conversations
- Adding voice comments to a document, publishing speeches and other sound data to a Web site.
- Sending voice messages through E-mail.
- Re-recording from a portable dictaphone or cassette recorder.
Download Free Trial