A simple, powerful and affordable fiber optic design and documentation tool. Keystone sets up fast and produces quick results. There's no need for costly training, expensive equipment, or outrageous licensing costs. Keystone runs on Windows NT, 2000 and XP or on Mac OS X and can be set up standalone, client-server, or web accessible.
* Reduce downtime by pinpointing critical information needed for expedient repairs.
* Integrate existing files (maps, spreadsheets, documents, etc)into one unified interface.
* Access instant and up-to-date splicing diagrams.
* Prioritize fiber identities for emergencies.
* View complete trace routes from structure to node.
* Enhance customer service by knowing which customers or accounts are served on each fiber.
* Profit by finding and presenting available fibers to clients.
* Save money by eliminating redundant data entry.
* Simplify fiber auditing and reporting and update crucial fiber information in one-step.
* Share data with all levels of personnel.
Download Free Trial